Monday, November 1, 2010

A 9-Step Process To Becoming A Cookie Lee Consultant



So I'm thinking, how can I help YOU start your own Cookie Lee Consultant business just in time for the holidays? Here's the step-by-step process for how to get started within the next 30 days:


1. Locate a Cookie Lee consultant (if you are reading this blog then you already know me so contact me today!)

2. Meet with the consultant (me) in-person to discuss the business opportunity.

3. Review the information brochures I will give you, the latest catalog, visit my website and the basic website as well.

4. Review your finances. Do you have a minimum of $100 to start your business TODAY?


5. Distribute and pass around catalogs to coworkers, friends and family. Start collecting orders after you have talked with the Cookie Lee consultant (me) and determined that you want to move forward with the business.

6. If you collect a minimum of $500 in catalog orders you are on your way to becoming a consultant!


7. Process orders, add applicable taxes and determine pricing for your new customers.

8. Host a Open House/Business Launch party at your house. Invite your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and your new customers.

9. Start earning extra income!


It's as easy as this 9 step process to become a Cookie Lee jewelry consultant. Contact me to learn more at www.cookielee.biz/reneeavitia-rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment