Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Fall Finds

I love opening packages in the mail from something I recently ordered online! This week I received two goodies that I know are going to be put to great use this fall.

From Overstock.com, I received two fabulous fashion totes to hold all of my daily essentials! From business meetings to football games to the mall or to cheerleading, I know all of my stuff will fit into these two totes as I go about my daily business of work and supporting my 3 kids in all of their endeavors. Both totes are the Unlisted brand from Kenneth Cole and both held a regular retail price of $79. With Overstock.com I paid just $22 for each with FREE shipping charges--two for the price of one (can't beat that)! One is a basic patent leather all black tote and the other is a snake-skin style navy/black print. I'm going to put one of them to use this weekend! :)

My second purchase for the week was an order of AVON from my wonderful friend Sue. Sue's daughter and my daughter attend the same school so I know I will always get what I want, went I want it! The eight in one eye shadow includes "water colors" from soft browns to soft blues and greys. Can't wait to mix those up with my new ultra rich lipstick in "never so nude".


No comments:

Post a Comment