Thursday, October 14, 2010

My New Pieces & My Inspiration

Just out of the Cookie Lee Fall/Winter 2010 catalog here are some of my jewelry pics for the fall season. I love them all!

People ask me all the time where I get my jewelry from and how I put together such fabulous outfits with great looking jewelry. The secret is... that there really is no secret! :) But for me it usually starts with the pictures below.

I need to see my jewelry every day to envision what each piece looks like and how it will match up with my everyday wardrobe. Above is a picture of my jewelry table with neck displays. The neck displays come from www.jewelrysupply.com and range in price from $2 to $10 depending on the size, color and quantity. If you don't have jewelry displays, I also use simple jewelry holders I find at Claire's,  Ross, Marshalls etc. Any type of holder or display will work as long as you are able to see what your options are.

Depending on how I'm feeling for the day, I might want to be simple yet elegant wearing just one necklace with a basic gold or silver hoop, glam it up with 2 necklaces using a combination of long & short for a meeting or presentation or make a statement with a bib style necklace or pair of big statement earrings. No matter how I'm feeling I always reach for bangle bracelets, stretchy bracelets or a cuff. I don't worry about being "matchy matchy" anymore---wearing Cookie Lee jewelry is about having fun with great looking, affordable jewelry and it will always look great however its put together.

Right now I'm working on a fabulous outfit for a November wedding. The shoes are really my statement piece so I'm not sure how I will fit in my jewelry. I'm sure I'll come up with something great!

Contact me to host a show, make a purchase or to become a consultant just like me!
www.cookielee.biz/reneeavitia-rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment