Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Great Gifts

The holiday season is upon us--whether we are ready for it or not! At this time of the year, I'm busy with holiday boutiques and putting together my own special gift ideas for my customers and anyone who is looking for great gifts at affordable prices.

My first new pieces include a beautiful selection of scarves together with Cookie Lee cuffs and bracelets. In these chilly winter days, I love to wear a scarf to keep me warm. When wearing a scarf, covering up the neck area, I use this as an opportunity to glam up my wrists, fingers or my ears! This means great cuffs, stretchy bracelets and rings, and glammed up earrings.

My selection of scarves sell for $12-$15 each OR buy a scarf with a cuff, set of bracelets or earrings for $25-$35. Perfect gifts for a girlfriend, wife, teacher, sister, sister-in-law and any woman who loves fashion!




Contact me today to make this and any other purchase, to find out about my upcoming private boutiques and visit my website at www.cookielee.biz/reneeavitia-rodriguez.

No comments:

Post a Comment