Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Fun

Started my day off with a 6 mile run around Balboa Park in preparation for my first LA Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon in October! 6 weeks and counting! Now getting ready for boys baketball games then off to San Diego for some fun with family. Already a busy morning as usual!

Here's me getting ready wearing jewelry from the new Fall/Winter 2010 Cookie Lee catalog. This piece is the Jet Petals Necklace found on page 40. The fun part is the flower petal is de-tachable so I can remove and it to my jacket or purse! I love when pieces are multi-functional! Page 40 of the catalog pairs the jet necklace with the Tuxedo Pearl Necklace which I also love for a little more of a glam-rock, sophisticated look. I'm working on putting some outfits and jewelry together for San Diego!

Have a super weekend!To view the entire Fall/Winter 2010 catalog visit my website
www.cookielee.biz/reneeavitia-rodriguez


Jet Petals Necklace (detachable flower)
$24

No comments:

Post a Comment