Monday, September 6, 2010

Back To School

Tomorrow is the official first day of school for my three lovelies! 6th grade, 4th grade and kinergarten here they come! They are feeling the itch right about now as am I. But it's been a day of cleaning closets, drawers, laundry and last minute details to make sure they are ready! I am wiped out!

Even while running around town, running errands I find some way to incorporate my Cookie Lee jewelry even if it's a simple necklace, statement earrings or a few bangles on my wrist. That's just it with Cookie Lee, you can always expect the latest trends and fashion without breaking the bank and for every outfit in your life--from running errands, to date night to professional. There's a look and just the right piece for everyone!

Contact me to make a purchase, host a show or learn more about becoming a Cookie Lee Consultant just like me!
Lux Love necklace $26 & earrings $18
and Wire wrapped pendant $24

No comments:

Post a Comment