Monday, September 20, 2010

Jewels & More

It's been a long week of work, flag football tryouts, basketball playoffs, Back to School Nights and I don't think I have time for very much else. Well, I always have time for Cookie Lee and sharing beautiful jewelry with family, friends and more.

Below is a picture of what a Cookie Lee jewelry table would like like once it's all set-up for a show. As a consultant, I bring all the jewelry, set-up the table and let the ladies shop and have fun. Purchases can be made and taken home the same night (gotta love that instant gratification) or can also be ordered and delivered within a week. I also like to encourage attendees to bring their favorite outfit to accessorize or have an idea of something specific they might like to shop for like jazzing up a favorite little black dress, preparing a professional look for an interview or presentation, or just everyday fun jewelry for any occasion.

Contact me to book your very own show and get a jump start on all of your holiday shopping needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment