Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vegas Baby!

So I'm mentally preparing myself for a weekend of fun girl time in Vagas in honor of my cousin Maritza's Bachelorette party who is preparing to take the long walk down the isle to her honey Chris! They are both super sweet and in-love! Can't wait for the wedding in November! But that's a different blog!

With 3 kids, full time work, husband and all the coordination it takes to get us moving I really am looking forward to this Vegas getaway! Sipping margaritas by the pool, enjoying the Vegas sun, a fun pole dancing class, and a night of dancing await me and the 10 other fun girls joining us! Staying at PH should also be a real treat since I've never stayed there before.

I'm packing my LBD, favorite jeans, bathing suit (argh!) and all the fabulous Cookie Lee jewlery I can find. I took some pictures of the pieces I'm going to bring along for my fabulous Vegas weekend!

Tune in next time for updates on our Vegas weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The blog is looking good! And Vegas is going to be tons and tons of fun!!
    I will be in Vegas with the fam, so have a drink for me
    :0)

    ReplyDelete