Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting Ready for Fall Fashion

A simple shopping trip for back to school for my kids turned into a bit of a fall fashion preview for me over the weekend. I'm a big fan of fashion but also love the Looks for Less idea! With 3 growing kids, I can only afford to shop smart. So I decided to buy a few key pieces to get me started.

First on my list was a military-inspired utility jacket spotted at Kohl's for $27.99. Love that price and can't wait to wear it! I'm thinking black jeans and booties with a junky Cookie Lee necklace.

Next on my list I found peep toes Candies clogs for $33.99 also at Kohl's. I already wore them with a simple black summer dress with a purple scarf for a splash of color! I'm sure I'll be sporting them all throughout the fall season.

And lastly, also from Kohl's a rich, royal  blue rocker-inspired blouse with black pipping for a whopping $18.99. I'm thinking black, skinny Calvin Klein jeans, new Candies clogs and there's the perfect night out outfit!

Some of my favorite shop for less stores are Kohl's, JC Penny, Sears, Old Navy, and Target. If I'm looking to spend a little more on a quality piece or a special occasion then Macy's is alwasy a favorite, Ann Taylor, White House/Black Market, Banana Republic, Urban Outfitters and J Crew just to name a few. Although I'm interested in saving where I can, I'm not opposed to paying a little more for quality pieces I know will last.

Can't wait to start putting my outfits together with all of my fun Cookie Lee jewelry. See my new pieces below!

No comments:

Post a Comment