Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Cookie Connection

Got home from work today and there it was---the Fall/Winter 2010 Cookie Connection magazine! I love to read it cover to cover, look at the pictures for inspiration and refer to it often for tips and motivation. The magazine is all things Cookie Lee---from recognition to personal stories to how to grow your business and keep creating ideas to empower yourself to take your business to the next level. Whether you are a consultant or not, it's just great reading for any woman who is thinking of starting her own business.

My favorite pages are 16 & 17 which show how to wear the jewelry for every occasion---from dress up to dress down! It's perfect!

Visit my website to view the entire Fall/Winter 2010 catalog and contact me to host a show. Get the Cookie Connection magazine directly from me for just $1

www.cookielee.biz/reneeavitia-rodriguez


No comments:

Post a Comment