Friday, February 18, 2011

Cookie On The Go

Contact me about arranging your FREE Cookie Lee Consultant-in-Training opportunity. If you love jewelry, fashion, enjoy meeting new people and inspiring them to look and feel great at affordable prices, then you too can become a Cookie Lee Consultant just like me!

For a limited time and for a small deposit, I'll arrange your Cookie Lee Consultant-in-Training opportunity by allowing you to carry and share my Cookie Lee tote bag for a week. Sell one of kind pieces on the spot or collect orders from our two most recent catalogs. Carry your tote to work and share jewelry with coworkers on your lunch hour, take your tote to your kids sports events, share jewelry at an upcoming family gathering--whatever your event take your jewelry wherever you go! Sell $500 to $1,000 in jewelry and you're well on your way to starting your own business as a Cookie Lee Consultant! It's super easy and I'll help guide you every step of the way.
Pink Cookie Lee On the Go Tote Bag

Contact me directly to schedule your consultant-in-training opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment