Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brown, Ivory and Gold Inspiration


I look at the Spring/Summer 2011 Cookie Lee Catalog daily! I use the catalog for inspiration whether I'm planning my weekday or weekend wardrobe. I sometimes flip through it as I'm standing inside the middle of my walk-in closet that is nearly filled to capacity! LOL  The 3 pieces pictured are show separately in the catalog but I like how I've put them together here too. Proof that fashion is only limited by ones own creativity!

The vintage angel wing necklace can be worn long or doubled so you get 2 looks for the price of $32
The crescent sway earrings are perfect for any occasion day or night for just $18
The mixed metal crystal bangles for $39 pull the whole set together

Buy the complete look for just $89 plus tax and you've got several pieces to mix in with your earthy spring wardrobe already in your closet!

Contact me to purchase this set or any other item in the Spring/Summer 2011 Cookie Lee Catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment