Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Ways to Get Your Cookie Lee Jewelry


With the new year comes new, fun and creative ways to host your very own Cookie Lee show, earn FREE jewelry or to become a consultant just like me! Here are some ways for you to access fun, fashion jewels for you when and where it's most convenient for you!

1. Gather a few coworkers for a lunch time show. Brown bag it or pick a local place for a few minutes or an hour of jewelry, fashion and fun. I'll bring the jewelry and help you accessorize any look you have in mind. Purchase and take your jewelry with you on the spot!

2. Offer a catalog show to your coworkers, family and friends. I'll supply you with the catalogs, order forms and deliver jewelry within 2 weeks or less! Earn FREE jewelry just for sharing the Cookie Lee Spring/Summer 2011 jewelry catalog! How easy is that:)

3. Not in the mood to host a show and entertain a house full of guests? Pick a date, invite a few girlfriends, sisters, neighbors and I'll do the rest. I'll bring the latest most popular jewelry pieces--whatever fits in my bag--pop open a bottle of wine while we relax on the sofa for some fun girl time! Just an hour of your time is all it takes!

This year I'm making it EASIER than EVER to earn FREE jewelry or to purchase beautiful, affordable jewelry anytime and any place. It gets a bit tricky at times, so contact me with your availability and I'll work with your schedule as needed. It's really that easy!

 
Contact me to host your Cookie Lee jewelry show any time and any place and get started earning your FREE jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment