Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cookie Consultant-in-Training Opportunities


Contact me to learn more about my new Cookie Lee Consultant-in-Training Opportunities!

For a limited time and for a small deposit, begin your own business as a Cookie Lee Consultant when I share my tote bag with you! I'll fill the tote bag with one of a kind fashion pieces from our latest catalogs and give you extra catalogs to share. Sell jewelry on the spot or collect orders--which ever you choose! Sell $500 to $1,000 in jewelry within one week and you are well on your way to becoming a Cookie Lee Consultant just like me! 

With 85% of the latest jewelry ranging from $18 to $36 there is sure to be something for every fashionista you know. Take your tote to work and sell jewelry to your coworkers on your lunch hour, take your tote to your kids sporting events and share sports themed jewelry and take your tote to your next family gathering. Wherever there are women who love jewelry and fashion there is an opportunity to share beautiful, affordable jewelry! 


Pink Cookie Lee Tote Bag
Contact me today to learn more about Cookie Lee Consultant-in-Training Opportunties

No comments:

Post a Comment